The CGPCS Archive collects the documents of the CGPCS. Documents include summaries of the working group and subgroup meetings, working agendas, and presentations given at CGPCS meetings. Access to The CGPCS Archive is restricted. CGPCS Communiques and CGPCS Newsletters are publicly available.
The Archive also provides links to useful resources on the Contact Group’s work. For studies and reflections on the CGPCS work, see the Reflections and Analysis pages. For a basic overview of the CGPCS see the FAQ page.
CGPCS Newsletter [public]
CGPCS Communiques [public]
[20th Plenary] [19th Plenary][18th Plenary] [17th Plenary] [16th Plenary] [15th Plenary] [14th Plenary] [13th Plenary] [12th Plenary] [11th Plenary] [10th Plenary] [9th Plenary] [8th Plenary] [7th Plenary] [6th Plenary] [5th Plenary] [4th Plenary] [3rd Plenary] [2nd Plenary] [1st Plenary]
- Piracy Legal Forum of the CGPCS
- Counter-Piracy Activity Matrix by Oceans Beyond Piracy.
- Database of UN Documents on Somali Piracy provided by Oceans Beyond Piracy
- Bibliography of academic literature and working papers on contemporary maritime piracy by Piracy-Studies.org – The Research Portal for Maritime Security
- Academic Blog on Maritime Security and Contemporary Piracy by Piracy-studies.org – The Research Portal for Maritime Security
- Resources on piracy and armed robbery at sea by the IMO Knowledge Centre.
The CGPCS Archive
A broad range of documents, memos and working papers have informed the work of the CGPCS over the years. Access the archive [Password protected]. To inquire about access to the archive please contact the LLP team at email@example.com.